Preparation: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
- 1 kg minced/ground beef
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ head garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Oil for frying
You will also need 4×4 wax paper
- Combine minced/ground beef, sugar, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix very well.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of the mixture on an individual wax paper, forming a log. Roll and wrap tightly. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Arrange in a ziplock bag or container and freeze.
- To Cook: Remove wax paper. In a skillet over medium heat, heat about 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Fry longganisa, turning once or twice, until golden and cooked through.
- Serve hot with fried rice and eggs.