Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Servings: 3-5 servings
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 yellow onion , diced
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 cup canned organic lite coconut milk , stirred*
- 1 whole lime , zested and juiced
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro or parsley , for garnish, optional
- serve with lime wedges on the side , optional
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until broken down into rice-size pieces. Do not let the food processor just run because you’ll end up with white mush. Pulse Pulse Pulse.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet; add onions, then add cauliflower ‘rice’, salt, and pepper. Saute.
- Add coconut milk; continue to saute.
- Stir in lime juice and lime zest and voila.
- Let me know if you loved it!