Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 2 slices (about 1/4-inch-thick) sweet potato, cut lengthwise (about 1/3 of a sweet potato)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, cut into rounds
- To slice sweet potato, cut off one end of the potato and stand it up on a cutting board so you can cut lengthwise. Carefully create slices about ¼-inch thick.
- Toast slices for about 10 to 15 minutes on high, flipping every 4 to 5 minutes until browned and fork-tender in the center.
- Top each slice with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and banana rounds. Enjoy!